NewCo Helsinki Accelerator Support


NewCo Helsinki Accelerator launches a sponsored program to support entrepreneurship and to ensure, that the best early stage Helsinki based startups will receive an opportunity to join our Accelerator Program.

NewCo Helsinki supports 75% of the Accelerator Program fee for selected startups (the remaining 25% and any other costs related must covered by the themselves). Through our Accelerator Program the startups will receive advice how to explore international growth potential with guidance and insights from our seasoned business advisors. ONLY FIFTEEN (15)* STARTUPS WILL BE SELECTED, SO HURRY UP AND ACCELERATE YOUR BUSINESS WITH US!

How does it work and who are eligible for the NewCo Accelerator Support Program

  • Startup must be registered in Helsinki or willing to come to Helsinki from abroad
  • The startup must be able to start the NewCo Helsinki Accelerator Program by the end of 2016
  • The support fee (75%) will be disbursed directly to startups
  • Only fifteen (15)* startups will be selected to the program
*subject to availability

NewCo Helsinki Accelerator Program packages and sponsored prices*

  1. Accelerator (including co-working space)
    - Minimum fixed term of six (6) months and up to twelve (12) months
    - Price: 600€ up to 1200€
  2. Accelerator (excluding co-working space)
    - Minimum fixed term of six (6) months and up to twelve (12) months
    - Price: 420€ up to 840€
  3. Business Coaching
    - Fixed term of four (4) months agreement
    - Price: 150€ (including 2 persons, additional persons 100€)
*Above listed prices exclude VAT and shall be added to the final fee

APPLY for NewCo Helsinki Accelerator Support Program

VISIT HERE for further information of NewCo Helsinki Accelerator's services

Ladataan keskustelua
Related posts
City of Helsinki and City of Beijing strengthens collaboration to further exchange insights and knowhow in creating a stronger link between the startup ecosystems.
Eight (8) startups will attend Arctic15 for quality networking and return of investment. With themes ranging from health and Fintech to IoT and VR, AR, and MR.
The Start-Up Plus service is a free of charge expert service for start-up grant customers who have just started their own business.