We are seeking for peer mentors to lead a discussion group for this fall. The peer mentors commit to only one 2 hour discussion session where experiences are shared in a small group.
- The themes for the discussions may be
- Working as an entrepreneur (targeted at those who consider entrepreneurship as an option)
- First year of the company (targeted at those who consider entrepreneurship as an option)
- The Finnish company culture (targeted at those who have moved to Finland and consider entrepreneurship as an option)
- Marketing (targeted at early stage entrepreneurs)
- Time management (targeted at early stage entrepreneurs)
- Sales and customer acquisition (targeted at beginner entrepreneurs)
- Combining entrepreneurship and family life (targeted at entrepreneurs with some experience)
- Coping at work (targeted at entrepreneurs with some experience)
- Working as an employer (targeted at entrepreneurs with some experience)
- Growth and internationalization (targeted at entrepreneurs with some experience)
We offer a kick-off session to the selected peer mentors on Tuesday, 4th of September at 16:00 at NewCo Helsinki, where we guide you how to operate as a peer mentor, including networking. Kick-off sessions will be held monthly, when needed.
Please let us know the following:
- Which theme based group discussion would you like to lead? (you can also suggest a new theme)?
- When (time and date)?
- In Finnish, in English or both?
- Your background with a couple of sentences: Why would you be a good peer mentor? In what field/sector do you work in?
Let us know that you are interested by emailing to email@example.com.
You can get more info from Suomen Yrittäjät: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in becoming a mentor for long term, please apply to Yritystä Uralle -project (document in Finnish) to become a mentor for students. And for even more extensive mentoring role please apply to Yrityskummit project.