Startups: Come to meet investors and business partners from China and European countries!
Investors: Come to seek the best startups with cutting edge innovations in your field!
This event is free of charge for all participants, but seats limited, so registration closes when seats run out. More information and registration link
The 10th FCPAE Europe Forum & The 4th ASEM Cooperation Forum on Science, Technology and Innovation are jointly organized by the City of Helsinki, CASTF and ASEM-CCSTI. The Forum will be held during September 25th-28th, 2018 in Finland. During the forum, governmental officials, entrepreneurs, Chinese professionals and talents from China/other Asian countries and Europe will come to Finland to join the forum with the theme “Clean, Smart and Health”. The forum aims to enable and strengthen the collaborations described below.
1. City collaboration – Representatives from the governments of China and Europe jointly discussed how to further promote government-to-government contacts and collaboration.
2. Science/Hi-tech park collaboration – Representatives of science and high-tech parks from China and Europe seek cooperation opportunities.
3. Matchmaking – Investors and company representatives explore investment opportunities, joint R&D possibilities, and market entry opportunities by participating matchmaking.
4. Business collaboration – Participating Companies have the opportunities to visit selected companies to seek business opportunities.
5. Talent attraction – The joint forum provides a platform for enterprises, R&D institutes and others to attract high-level talents from China and Europe.
The forum highlights science, technology and innovation collaboration between China and Europe. It aims to open up the new era of Asia-Europe collaboration based on the Initiative of “Belt and Road”. This forum expects over hundreds of companies and startups from Asia and Europe; over hundreds of high level professionals and talents; as well as many official delegations. Hence, it is a unique opportunity for different stakeholders.
Hereby, we sincerely invite you to take this unique opportunity to join this forum, please see detailed program and agenda attached. Should you have any question, we will be delighted to hear from you.
Welcome to join us!