You can attend personal business advisory services if you are thinking about becoming a light entrepreneur or starting a business or if you need tips for developing an existing business.
In-depth business advisory session 90 min, by appointment
- During the meeting, we will discuss your initial business plan and calculations. You must submit the plan and calculations to our customer services in advance.
Brief business advisory session 45 min, by appointment
- During the meeting, we will discuss general business-related questions or plan for the next stages in your operations, if you have already attended the in-depth business advisory session.
Telephone counselling 20 min, on Mondays 1-3 pm, no appointment needed
- During the call, we will discuss two or three clearly defined questions concerning entrepreneurship, the call can last up to 20 minutes. Call tel. +358 9 310 36360, on Mondays between the hours of 1-3 pm. It is not possible to book an appointment to a longer business advisory session during the call. If you did not reach us, you may wish to submit a call request, which we will respond to on Mondays.
Do as follows:
Attend a Starting a Business info event
- We organise information events in Finnish every other week for those thinking about starting a business.
- Events are also organised in other languages (English, Russian, Estonian, Arabic), but less frequently.
Read more in the Guide to Becoming an Entrepreneur
- Download it online or pick up a copy in our lobby. The guidebooks are available in several languages.
- We have prepared a specific guide for those planning on opening a café or restaurant.
Make a business plan
- Make use of the Guide to Becoming an Entrepreneur when you are drafting your business plan.
- If you need additional help, you can also attend the business plan course, where you will receive more detailed instructions on drafting your plan.
Send your business plan to us and book an appointment with the business advisory service
If you want to send your business plan confidentially via a secure e-mail, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. For the secure e-mail, we will need your phone number. Attach your business plan to the reply e-mail so we will receive it secured. The connection is protected with TLS encryption. Due to security reasons reading of the message is limited and can be read for 30 days at most.
- The advisor will study your business plan in advance and discuss the plan with you in detail during your meeting. They will challenge and instruct you on how to develop, improve or possibly change it.
- After any changes have been made, you will have a tool that you can use on your way to becoming an entrepreneur and starting your own business.
- Please remember that drafting a solid business plan with calculations is a prerequisite for receiving funding.
Light entrepreneurship is a pathway to becoming a business owner
Are you interested in light entrepreneurship? Light entrepreneurs also benefit from business advisory services. Our business advisors will answer your questions and tell you what you should consider before you start and whether light entrepreneurship is the right fit for you.