The business plan is your roadmap to planning your operations and operating as an entrepreneur. Its purpose is to:
- Describe your future operations in tangible terms
- Structure the various areas of your operation in more detail, e.g. productisation, pricing, customer target groups, marketing and sales
- Clarify the profitability of the proposed business operations and the potential for success based on calculations made using the plans.
The following are excellent tools for drafting your business plan:
Business plan (docx)
Calculation plan (xlsx)
Cash Flow Calculation (xlsx)
At a personal meeting with a business advisor:
- You will be provided with feedback and guidance for developing your business plan.
- You will be challenged to assess things from new perspectives.
- We will review the calculations with you and comment on them.
- We will utilise our network of experts according to your needs.
You can also participate to our How to make a Business Plan training to learn what a good plan should contain.