What is NewCo Accelerator?
The NewCo Accelerator fills a widely recognized gap in the local startup ecosystem by providing long-term support and dedicated one-to-one coaching to early stage startups by an experienced accelerator team.
In addition to one-to-one coaching the accelerator services also include a program bringing startups together to learn, network and get access to our wide network both in Finland and abroad. The services and program are all about funding, team building and growth.
We offer you:
- Individually tailored long-term business coaching service & access to comprehensive ecosystem services
- Personal Business Coach & access to our advisory network
- Introduction to early-stage funding possibilities and a gateway to a wide range of testbeds in Helsinki
- Workshops, trainings and events for growth
- Valuable opportunities to network with investors, industry experts, innovative entrepreneurs and advisors
Who Can Join?
The accelerator is aimed at startups targeting international growth located in the Helsinki metropolitan area or looking to locate here in the future. This includes both domestic and foreign startups.
We focus on teams past idea stage with a product or service in development doing validation and/or market entry. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us even if you feel you are not there. NewCo Helsinki’s Accelerator together with its’ wide network will offer business coaching services for startups in various development stages.
The accelerator runs non-stop and teams can apply and access the service and program at any time. You can join in by booking a time for an online meeting in our team Calendly (scroll down) or by contacting us at email@example.com with your contact details and brief introduction of your startup and what you hope to get out of the program.
You can also contact our accelerator team directly to discuss your needs and get more information on the services.