Soft landing services to keep you warm in the cool North
Helsinki is the hotbed for world-conquering innovations. The city holds a remarkable pool of digital and tech talent. The local grassroots community is supportive, welcoming, and catered with entrepreneurial mindset. NewCo Helsinki together with its partners provide soft landing services designed to help you explore new business opportunities and expand your business in Europe.
Are you running a startup business and willing to enter city of Helsinki?
Contact us email@example.com for soft landing services.
Teemu Seppälä is seasoned international business advisor with 20+ years’ experience from more than 40 countries. He has worked with various industries and especially early stage growth oriented startups by making them investable, get funding (also in several funding manager positions); and to get a rocket start for their businesses. Teemu holds M. Soc. Sci. from University of Helsinki. As he has also been an expat by himself, he knows by heart what you need when landing to a new city. Teemu’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gian Luca Cioletti is experienced in soft landing advisory for foreign startups. He has 25 years of international experience as a senior manager in different companies. His expertise is in sales and marketing management and business development. Gian-Luca holds an BSc in Engineering and International Business Management. For the last 5 years he has been a startup mentor and coach in NewCo Helsinki. Gian Luca’s email is email@example.com.
Set up your business
Starting a business in Finland is easy and can be done online in English with just few clicks.
- Choose a suitable form of enterprise , and register your company
- Open a business bank account
- Protect your IP rights
- Recruit local talent
- Get started from the free NewCo co-working space (subject to availability)
Grow your company
Your success is our goal. Together with a local startup mentor you will build a tailored plan for your business’ fast growth and development based on your company’s current stage and needs.
- Set up market entry strategy
- Get advice in 1-on-1 mentoring sessions
- Get guidance in understanding the local business culture and practices
- Attend a variety of our workshops and training events
- Utilize the NewCo Helsinki meeting rooms, event spaces and saunas for your business events
- Expand further to other international markets with our global network and travel grant
Build your network
You don’t need to start building your local network from scratch. Get started with us and our partners.
- Get introductions to the ecosystem
- Meet investors, startups and other key players in networking events
- Get connected with potential clients and partners through our existing networks
Hack the bureaucracy
Moving to a new country always requires a bit of paperwork. At International House Helsinki you will find the necessary services under one roof.
- Get personal assistance with local registration and change of address
- Get a Finnish personal ID number in a day
- Access comprehensible tax advice and get a tax card/number both for your business and yourself
Settle into Helsinki
Besides doing business, Helsinki is a great place to build a functioning well-balanced home for you and your family. At International House Helsinki you will find the key building blocks to start your life in Helsinki.
- Multilingual information service answers your questions about housing, language courses, health care, schooling and day care services
- Information service on social security and benefits
- Possibility to register as a job seeker and access to employment services for your partner
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org