- Tämä tapahtuma on mennyt.
Going Digital: Marketing for Small Businesses
11.11.2020 klo: 17:00 – 19:00
An online session on digital marketing for small businesses.
In today’s digital world, the average consumer goes online when they need something.
Creating a professional looking website or/and having social media presence for your company is a step one but you need to make sure that your potential customers will also find you.
Join an online session by a digital marketing expert Kira Sjöberg to learn about:
– Cost-effective digital marketing strategies for small businesses
– How will search engine optimisation and marketing help you move ahead of your competitors
– Why is analysis important in efficient digital marketing
– How to use purchase funnel and general funnel thinking in the digital realm as a tool to understand what your company must do to influence consumers.
Kira Sjöberg is a Senior Consultant in Marketing & Sales at Hopkins Oy helping their clients with better strategic and analytic approach to their marketing needs in order to grow their business. Kira also has a background as an entrepreneur and she used to run a cultural production company and an artwork renting business.
The webinar is for immigrant entrepreneurs or soon-to-be. The workshop is organized by Startup Refugees supporting newcomers in finding work and start a business in Finland in partnership with NewCo Helsinki.
The session is organized online on Zoom. The link will be sent on the day of the event to those registered.