- Tämä tapahtuma on mennyt.
Growing eCommerce Sales – Advice and Tips (online)
18.1.2022 klo: 10:00 – 12:00
In this training you will get an overview of different ways to increase eCommerce sales. We will get acquainted with the customer and sales concept, eCommerce customer experience, eCommerce related digital marketing and metrics.
Both small and large companies have been able to increase their sales from digital channels by using these methods. In the training, you will get practical tips that you can implement in your own company.
1. eCommerce Customer and Sales Concept
- Serving the target group
- Understanding motivational factors related to customer purchase behavior
- Using customer interviews and surveys
- Online store and product key selling points
2. Online Store Customer Experience
- Online store usability
- Online store content
- Purchase paths
- Customer experience on mobile devices
3. eCommerce Digital Marketing
- Choosing the best marketing methods for eCommerce
- Using campaigns and sales tactics
- Loyalty programs and email marketing
- Marketing messages based on key selling points
4. eCommerce Metrics
- Defining eCommerce KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Using analytics in practice: what metrics to follow and how often?
5. Answering Participants’ Questions
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR:
- The main target group for the course is small business owners, but the content will be useful also for more mature companies
- We will focus primarily on online stores selling products and services, but the tips can be also used in companies, where digital channels support purchases in other channels
COURSE BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Using the course learnings, you will grow your eCommerce sales
- You will get easy and practical development items, which you can start using right after the course
- The course will help you see the big picture of your eCommerce situation and clarify its direction
- You will get more inspiration, insights, and courage to try new development items in your own company
This training is held in Teams free of charge! It is not recorded but presentation materials are delivered afterwards to participants by email.
Welcome to online course!
INFO ON TRAINER:
Janica Soppela is the founder of Ignia, and an eCommerce consultant and growth coach. Before becoming an entrepreneur in the beginning of 2021, she worked at Finnair in ecommerce and digital sales development. Janica has over 10 years of experience in digital business roles in well-known consumer brands such as Holiday Club, Amer Sports and Nespresso.
More info: ww.ignia.fi
About using Teams:
Teams link will be sent to you by email a day before the training and again as a reminder a few hours before the event.
Link is for you personally, please do not send it to anyone else. And please log in with your name so we know who are present online and we can send material to participants afterwards by email.
Choose “Liity kokoukseen napsauttamalla tästä” = Join Teams Meeting and join on the web 5-10 minutes before the start. (So you don’t need to download the Teams app unless you already have it in your computer).
Please keep your camera shut and also your mike in mute.
You can write your questions in the chat. Or you can raise your hand in the teams panel and open your mike when it is your turn to speak.
At the start lecturer probably informs how and when she wants answer questions.