- Tämä tapahtuma on mennyt.
How to make a Business Plan -training Fall 2020 (online)
10.11.2020 klo: 13:00 – 14:30
ATT. Unfortunately due to covid-19 situation we had to change this event online in Teams. So the Business Plan training is NOT held on the spot at Ensi linja for the present.
Are you wondering if you should start a business? Are you going to apply for Start-up grant? Or for a bank loan? And now you need to write your Business Plan and you find it a bit hard to do….?
A good Business Plan is always a concrete plan of action of how you are going to implement your business in practice. Most of all it is a excellent tool for yourself!
Doing a Business Plan gives you a better understanding of:
- Products, sales and commercialization
- Potential customer groups
- Marketing plan
- Sales plan
- Sales calculation
- Cash flow and profitability calculation
We recommend you to participate first NewCo Helsinki’s “Starting a Business info”. In this Business Plan -training we will focus only on the business plan and calculations.
Training is not a workshop, so there’s no time to do your plan in the session. Make good notes and you can start to write your plan after training in earnest.
This intensive 1,5 hour Business Plan -training is held in English and it is free of charge! You can find basic layout documents of Business plan and Calculation plan for your use here https://newcohelsinki.fi/en/services/business-plan/
Choose from these dates:
• Tuesday, Sep 15, 1 pm – 2.30 pm
• Tuesday, Oct 20, 1 pm – 2.30 pm
• Tuesday, Nov 10, 1 pm – 2.30 pm
About using Teams:
To participate in the training online in Teams You will need a computer with internet connection and preferably a Chrome web browser. Teams link will be sent to you a day before the info to the same e-mail address with which you registered to the event.
1. Choose ”Liity Teams-kokoukseen” = Join Teams Meeting and join on the web 10-15 minutes before the start. (So you don’t need to download the Teams app unless you already have it in your computer).
2. Please keep your camera shut and also your mike in mute.
3. Raise your hand in the teams panel if you want to ask something. When it is your turn to speak, open your mike to ask your questions.
4. You can of course also write your questions in the chat!
Please join in with your name so we know who are present online and we can send material to participants afterwards. Training in Teams will not be recorded.
WELCOME to Business Plan -training online!