- Tämä tapahtuma on mennyt.
Managing the Financial Administration (online)
28.9.2022 klo: 9:00 – 12:00
This training on financial administration is suitable for those who are about to start up a business and for those who are at the early stage with their business.
The topics of the training are focused on administration and obligations of a business, but we will also cover topics for analyzing and understanding your business.
- Obligation of a legal person to keep accounting records
- Choosing a provider for accounting services
- Setting up routines for administrative activities
- Requirements for the information content on an invoice
- Tools for creating an invoice
- Value added tax, general principles
- Personal liability in different company forms
- Taxation in different company forms
3. Entrepreneurship – personal income
- Private withdrawals and wages
- Income register
- Pension insurance (YEL)
- Social security payment
- Optional insurances and payments
4. Planning and understanding your business
- How to read an income statement and a balance sheet
- Cost accounting
Your trainer: Ville Hautala, business development consultant, Nooga Oy
The training session will be held online in Teams in English and free-of-charge! You will receive a link to the meeting by e-mail day before the training and again few minutes before the start.
So sign up and reserve your ticket to this webinar!
Before the training:
Here are a few tips how you can prepare for the training
- Think about different topics and questions regarding financial administration that trouble you and which you haven´t found an answer yet (make a list).
- What does ”tax-deductible” actually mean and what can you gain from it?
- When you deliver a product (goods or services) to a customer and invoice it, where in the income statement and the balance sheet can you find this transaction?
- What is the difference between sales, turnover, and cash flow?
- Do you know what is the unit cost of the product (goods or services) your business sells?
- Do you know what is the difference between the concepts ”cost” and ”expense”?
NewCo Helsinki uses Eventbrite for event registration. When you register for our events, we collect your name and email address. You can also subscribe to our newsletter.
We use the information to keep track of the number of participants and for sending you the information needed for participating in our events, e.g. links and potential changes. We also collect feedback from the events. We do not forward the information we collect on Eventbrite to others.
NewCo Helsinki stores the data it collects in the service for 12 months. If you wish, you can create your own profile in the service, which allows you to manage your registrations yourself (incl. the removal of your data). However, registering for NewCo Helsinki events does not require creating a profile.