- Tämä tapahtuma on mennyt.
Starting business in Finland – basics of accounting and tax requirements
19.2.2021 klo: 10:00 – 11:30
These Mornings with Experts are held every other Friday morning during this winter/spring period of 2021 in Finnish or in English. Events are online webinars for the time being (Teams/Zoom/other) and they are all free of charge!
Next Morning with Expert is February, Friday 19 is about starting your business in Finland
Learn the basics of accounting and tax requirements:
- Bookkeeping and tax reporting
Expert: Mikko Ilves, Digitase Oy
This event is held in Teams and it is in English. It lasts about 1 to 1,5 hours depending on how long Q&A takes at the end.
Register and reserve your ticket now!
Teams link will be sent to all registered a day before the event.
Welcome to online Morning with Expert event!
About using Teams:
To participate in this Morning with Expert event online in Teams You will need a computer with internet connection and preferably a Chrome web browser. Teams link will be sent to you a day before the event to the same e-mail address with which you registered .
Please log in with your name so we know who are present online. If there’s material to be sent afterwards, we will send it by e-mail only to participants.
1. Choose ”Click here to join the meeting” and join on the web 5-10 minutes before the start. (So you don’t need to download the Teams app unless you already have it in your computer).
2. Please keep your camera shut and also your mike in mute.
3. And please write your questions in the chat so we’ll take them up in a suitable moment.